Are you looking to buy jewelry in Miami?
If yes, then you are definelty in the right place! In the following section, we are going to specify the list of the 7 best jewelry stores in Miami.
We understand your love for jewelry and we know that you want the best value for money. Buying jewelry is an investment and you should leave no stone unturned when shopping for new jewelry pieces.
To make it easier for you, we are going to evaluate and list the best jewelers in Miami based on the following factors:
- Quality: Diamond Exchange Online has our focus on identifying the best jewelry stores that have the biggest range and provide high quality at the same time. We believe that jewelry should provide you the best value for money, so it has to be reasonably priced as well. We are going to do the nitpicking for you to identify the brands with the best products and services along with the right price.
- Availability: Not only the best products and service! The jeweler should be responsive to thier customers and experienced in delivering high-quality jewelry at the same time.
- Past reviews: We are going to dig into the customer reviews of the client. We are going to list the best jewelers who have been delivering outstanding customer service in the past.
- Qualifications: Being qualified means that you can trust the jewelry stores because jewelry is not cheap and you do not buy it every day. We are going to look into the jewelry stores qualifications with their accreditations, licensing, and awards. We are going to make sure that this is legit over time!
- Industry Experience: The jewelry store must be experienced to craft and deliver high-quality jewelry. Also, they should be able to get the jewelery repaired & up to daye with the current industry standards.
These were some of the points that we have considered to ensure that all the jewelry stores on this list can deliver the best products and services for you! Now, let’s get started with the list!
Top Jewelers in Miami:
1. Richards Gems & Jewelry
Location: 33 E Flagler St, Miami, FL 33131
Richard’s Gem & jewelry has been serving the people of Miami for the past 38 years. It is a family-owned business and they are dedicated to treating every customer as a family and becoming a part of their customer’s special moments by providing high-quality jewelry.
With 3 decades of experience, Richard’s has grown their business and they are a pioneer in jeweler in the following categories:
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
- Kids jewelry
Over the period, Richard’s focused on providing the best experience to their customers. There are jewelry designs for different occasions such as mother’s day, father’s day, weddings, and engagements. There are different designs that you can choose from, and if you wish you can also choose between multiple diamond cuts for your jewelry designs.
Coming to past reviews, we have seen that this jewelry store has been successful in satisfying its customers by meeting their expectations over time.
2. Freddy’s Certified Diamonds & Fine jewelry
Location: 36 NE 1st St suite 129-131, Miami, FL 33132
Freddy’s is one of the most popular stores in downtown Miami for more than 47 years. As the name suggests they are experienced in providing certified diamonds and fine jewelry.
Here are some of the jewelry collections on offer by Freddy’s:
- Engagement rings
- Wedding rings
- Fine jewelry
Any kind of jewelry that you want to make, you can get that done at Freddy’s because they are the pioneers of their industry. One unique thing about their jewelry is that you can create your diamond ring, you can choose between any design, and pick your choice of diamond in terms of shape, size, design, etc.
This is one of the best jewelry stores in downtown Miami. They have a wide selection of jewelry and specialty jewelry, but they are also into buying jewelry from you. You can take your jewelry and if they fit their criteria, then they will take it from you! You can also send them a picture of your jewelry in the contact form on the website.
3. Dover Jewelry & Diamond
Location: 1000 Brickell Ave Suite 100, Miami, FL 33131
Dover Jewelry & Diamonds is one of the most famous jewelry stores in Miami.
Over the past few years, they have been delivering quality jewelry pieces over time. However, one thing that makes them unique from other jewelry stores in Miami is that they are focused on delivering vintage jewelry.
Here are some of the collections available with Dover:
- Necklace & pendants
Apart from these, they are known for creating exclusive wedding engagement rings with different themes such as vintage, classic, and cocktail rings. Also, there are different vintage jewelry and special proposal rings. They are into buying the jewelry from you, so if you have any jewelry that you are looking to sell, then you can get in touch with them regarding the same!
4. Tiffany & Co.
Location: 114 NE 39th St, Miami, FL 33137
The fourth jewelry store on our list is Tiffany and the brand needs no introduction. The brand has been a celebrity favorite and it has a good reputation among buyers as a premium jewelry maker.
The brand has a big collection of jewelry as follows:
- Men’s jewelry & much more
One of the best things about the brand Tiffany is that they have different themed collections. For example, you have a collection by the name Love & Engagement, where they have different jewelry specifically designed for weddings and engagements. This is great and adds a new feel of personalization to your jewelry, it makes you feel attached to the jewelry, letting you and your loved one enjoy the moment.
If you are looking to give someone an exclusive gift, then Tiffany is the right store for you because the brand has a gift-themed collection as well. There are other things such as cologne, home accessories, and much more.
5. CRM Jewelers
Location: 58 NE 1st St, Miami, FL 33132
The next jewelry store on our list is CRM jewelers! Many people would know them as premium watch sellers, but they are quite popular in selling high-quality pieces of jewelry.
Even though they might not have a big collection of jewelry, if you are someone who is looking for quality diamond jewelry, then you can visit CRM jewelers. They are focused on providing high value and taking high-quality diamonds as their top priority.
Therefore, If you are looking to buy the best quality diamonds, then you can go to CRM jewelers to opt for the high quality.
6. Seybold Jewelry Building
Location: 36 NE 1st St, Miami, FL 33132
The brand Seybold does not exist because it is one of the best premium jewelry makers in Miami. The brand is focused on providing high-quality luxury jewelry to all its Miami customers. The brand offers one of a kind jewelry buying experience with more than 10 floors with 300+ jewelers in the same building.
Here is a wide collection of jewelry for people to buy at Seybold:
- Engagement rings
- Brooches and pins
- Precious stones
- Wedding bands
The jewelry pieces come with a unique design and the quality of workmanship is top-notch. Apart from this, the jewelry store is also ideal for jewelry appraisal, cleaning, diamond setting, engraving, repairing, resizing, and designing custom jewelry for people. If you have a specific jewelry design that you want to buy, then you can go to Seybold to show your design photo and then get the same jewelry designed and created for yourself with your choice of diamond, gemstone, etc.
7. Barclays Jewelry
Location: 36 NE 1st St #115, Miami, FL 33132
The final pick in our list is none other than Barclays Jewelry! It has been one of the best jewelry stores in Miami since 1979. If you have been living in Miami for a while, then you must have heard about the Barclays Jewelry brand. The brand is known for its wide collection of jewelry from different designers all under the same roof!
Here are the collections on offer by Barclays Jewelry:
- Body jewelry
- Bridal sets
- Engagement Rings
- Fashion sets
- Promise Rings
- Wedding Bands
These are some of the collections on offer by Barclays. Also, there are different designer jewellery available as well.
Here is the list of designers:
- Design your jewellery.
- Gems one.
- Quality Gold.
These were some of the 3rd party designers in Barclays jewelry brand, but they also have their own signature collection. Also, the brand has a separate theme of jewellery for engagement and wedding functions. You can buy any of these pieces of jewellery if you find them suitable for making your special day even more special.
Also, they do custom jewelry as well! If you have any jewelry design in mind, then you can show your design and get that designed for yourself! You can choose your diamonds, whether gold, rose gold, or sterling silver. You can get custom jewelry designed for yourself!
Apart from jewelry making, Barclays provides jewelry repair, appraisal, engraving, Insurance, and much more.
This was our list of the best 7 jewelry stores in Miami! You can visit and choose any of the mentioned stores and you will have the best jewelry buying experience of your life in Miami!
Buying jewelry is an investment and you should always be aware of all the tips of buying jewelry. To make it easier for you, here are some of the must-know tips before buying jewelry in Miami.
Tips while buying jewelry in Miami:
- Ask your questions: Always make sure that you ask for gemological accreditation and manufacturing experience. Always ask your salesperson about the precious stones and setting techniques used while adding precious stones to the jewelry. A good salesman will always be willing to explain everything about the jewelry to you. There might be many instances where big brand salesmen try to push you to buy jewelry but always ask for the best within your budget.
- Always check the signs: All jewelers abide by the law to add their stamp of creation with a brand mark or quality stamp on the jewelers. For example, in rings, it is on the shank of the ring. The brand mark ensures that the jewelry brand verifies the material and stones used while making the jewelry.
- Follow the GIA’s 4C guide: The 4C guide is the universal standard for diamond grading, the 4C stands for color, clarity, cut, and carat weight. The main motive behind this standard is to ensure the quality of the diamond to the buyer and they should know what they have purchased. This is something that a reputed buyer will automatically show to you when you ask for diamond-based jewelry. It is a well-known standard and you should make sure that you ask for this!
- Appraisal: This is something that a lot of people miss out on! Always seek information for an appraisal. An appraisal should certify the quality of the diamonds and stones used to create the jewelry. It is an irrefutable, widely accepted proof of quality. It is certified as the quality of the jewelry that you have bought from the jeweler!
These were some of the tips that you should know before buying jewelry. All our recommended jewelry stores work on providing the best jewelry buying experience over time.
Happy jewelry shopping, we hope that this article would have helped you in buying the best jewelry in Miami for yourself and your loved ones!